2322 CERAMIC KILN RMII
This kiln is in stock.It is an Easy Loading Studio Design with a Rampmaster II controller.
The kiln internal dimensions are 59cm (23.5") Dia. x 56.5cm (22.25") Deep and will fire to Cone 8 Max.
This kiln is currently at last years pricing, priced before the fall in the Aussie Dollar and price rise by Evenheat.
SKU: KL RMII 2322
The Evenheat RM II 2322 offers the working studio the diameter they desire with an easy to load depth. Studios have embraced the concept of the easy to load kiln and the RM II 2322 delivers.
With a diameter of 59cm (23.5") and a load friendly 56.5cm (22") deep the RM II 2322 is the true definiton of ease and performance.
Equipped with the Rampmaster II controller - the RM II 2322 is designed to fire ceramic materials up to 1260°C (2300°F), cone 8.
It will fire earthenware ceramics on a daily basis.
If you are planning to reguarly High Fire to Cone 6 (1200°C) or above then a HF - High Fire kiln is a more appropriate choice.
RMII 2322 Kiln Features:
- 2 Position Lid Vent
- 2-1/2" Brick Construction
- Excellent Temperature Distribution
- Full Stainless Jacket
- Lid Security Bar
- Stands Designed to safely support your kiln
- Rampmaster II Controller - (Set-Pro Controller available to order.)
- Swing Away Peephole Cover
- Big firing volume ... Easy loading
- Comfortable Lid Handle
RMII 2322 Options:
- Dyna-Lift Lid Lift Assist
- Rampmaster II Swing View Option
RM II 2322 Specifications:
- 59.7cm Dia. x 56.5cm Deep - 164.2L (23.5" Dia. x 22.25" Deep - 5.8 cubic feet)
Operating Voltage: 240V
- Amperage: 39A
- Watts: 9240W
Shipping Weight: 98kg(215lb)