How to Use:
- Be sure that the surface of your piece is free of dust, skin oils and lotions to ensure proper adhesion. Wipe surfaces with rubbing alcohol prior to applying the overglaze (except when used over crackle glazes).
- Always apply with a brush that is designated solely for use with the Platinum to prevent contamination.
- Do not stir or shake glaze.
- Place a small amount of overglaze on a glazed palette. Apply one smooth coat. Do not let the Platinum pool in an area; brush it out smoothly.
- Clean brush in Thinners and let dry.
Do not touch wet decoration and handle as little as possible until ware is fired to avoid smudging.
- Before firing, allow items to sit in a dust-free, warm room for several hours to dry.
Glass: 500°-600°C (Orton cone 022-021)
Earthenware: 690°-700°C (Orton cone 018)
Porcelain: 750°-815°C (Orton cone 017-015)